The 5th edition of the Bioeconomy International competition, aimed at German researchers, encourages international collaboration, especially with Canada.
This call for proposals, managed by Forschungszentrum Jülich, is part of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research’s (BMBF – Germany) National Research Strategy Bioeconomy 2030. It seeks projects focusing on one of these priorities:
– Securing global nutrition
– Ensuring sustainable agricultural production
– Producing safe and healthy food
– Using renewable resources for industry
– Developing biomass-based energy
This is an interesting opportunity for Canadian researchers wishing to find potential German partners funded in these fields.
In addition, the organization offers a web platform to search for international partners in the targeted fields.