Sponsorships and partnerships are an integral part of Genome Québec’s activities. Given the number of requests we receive each year, it is essential that they meet our organization’s strategic objectives, values and selection criteria.
Génome Québec is recognized as a socially responsible organization that respects and embraces the values of equity, diversity and inclusion (EDI), thereby contributing to a more equitable society.
The request must be in line with the following objectives:
- Reflect Génome Québec’s strategic objectives
- Support the development of genomics in Québec
- Create opportunities for collaborations and partnerships
- Promote the potential of genomics and its socio-economic spin-offs
- Promote the involvement of society (schools, users, citizens)
- Reflect EDI values
- Give pride of place to the French language
Scientific sector: activities with genomics (omics) as their main theme, promoting the influence of the Quebec research community in Quebec and abroad, or encouraging the transfer of knowledge to other audiences.
Socio-economic sector: activities that position genomics as a promising sector of the economy. Depending on relevance, certain networking activities could be considered.
Education and social commitment sector: activities aimed at bringing genomics into schools, mobilizing stakeholders and stimulating public interest in genomics.
Can Génome Québec benefit from your application?
- Visibility of Génome Québec’s activities, objectives and mission
- Promotion of the genomics sector, the research community and technological applications
- Media coverage (traditional and social media)
- Public relations
No amount will be granted until we have received a duly completed sponsorship and corporate partnership application form, preferably in French, and the accompanying documents. All requests of $2,000 or more must be received at least three months prior to the event. The credibility of the event, the efficiency and good governance of its administration, and the socio-economic benefits will be considered in the decision-making process.
Partnership requests over $5,000 – Sponsorships over $5,000 will only be granted in exceptional circumstances.
An assessment of the event will be required to answer the following questions:
- What objectives were achieved for Génome Québec?
- What areas of activity and target audiences were reached?
- How many organizations, companies, scientists or teachers were reached?
- What are the notoriety or socio-economic spin-offs for the scientific community, decision-makers, the general public, young people aged 12 to 17, etc.?
- What tools do you use to measure the impact of your event?
Note: no sponsorship or corporate partnership is automatically renewed the following year. A complete application must be submitted each year.
In the interests of fairness and rigour, we exclude the following from our corporate sponsorship and partnership policy:
- Request to support an individual (for personal benefit)
- Internal activities
- Golf tournaments
- Feasibility studies, surveys, pilot projects
SUBMIT A REQUEST
All requests must be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the sponsorship and corporate partnership request form, and providing the following information:
- project description
- visibility plan and benefits offered
Only complete applications will be submitted to the management team. A reply will be sent to you within 4 to 6 weeks.
Sponsorship request/corporate partnership
Corporate sponsorship or partnership application form